KDE Gear projects with failing CI (master) (22 November 2023)

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Nov 23 11:04:24 GMT 2023

On Donnerstag, 23. November 2023 00:09:48 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> == kuserfeedback woes ==
>
> kate
>  * https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kate/-/pipelines/538985
>
> dolphin
>  * https://invent.kde.org/system/dolphin/-/pipelines/538986
>
> kuserfeedback isn't available for Windows in the registry. Looking at it, it
> hasn't compiled for days, what's going on there?

Windows CI has recently been switched to Qt 6.6. If kuserfeedback master
wasn't built since then then it's obvious why no Qt 6.6 build is available in
the registry. Our CI doesn't magically rebuilt all projects if we update the
CI images. Could this be fixed? Probably.

I have now triggered a pipeline for kuserfeedback master (which has already
completed successfully). Let's see whether this fixes the problem.

Regards,
Ingo