MR Gardening - A discussion, please leave your input!

AnnoyingRains annoyingrain5 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 06:56:25 GMT 2023

I believe this discussion can now be closed.

I have just added Gcompris and KDiff3 to the Exclusions list on the
https://community.kde.org/Gardening page

KDE Gardening will now properly start labeling stale MRs as 'Gardening:
Stale' and posting a reminder message when the MR reaches 30 days of
zero activity.

KDE Gardening will NOT close any MRs, although the option of closing the
MR is offered in the message.

"[...] If this merge request isn’t needed anymore, or if you aren’t
willing to work on it, you may close it.

Note that KDE Gardening will **NOT** close this MR, only the projects
maintainers or the author of an MR can close it. [...]"

If you would like to add your project to the list of exclusions, please
send an email to gardening at kde.org.

Thanks for your feedback,

- Kye Potter, KDE Gardening.