[ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.25.3 available for download

John Parent john.parent at kitware.com
Wed Mar 8 17:15:00 GMT 2023

  We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.25.3 is now available for
download.

Please use the latest release from our download page:
  https://cmake.org/download/

Thanks for your support!

Changes made since CMake 3.25.2:

Ben Boeckel (1):
  Ninja: require Ninja 1.11 for C++ module support

Brad King (6):
  Android: Provide CMAKE_ANDROID_NDK_VERSION with NDK legacy toolchain file
  curl: Backport upstream curl fixes for no_proxy to CMake 3.25 release
  ExternalProject: Restore driving install through build system
  GoogleTest: Restore suite name for type-parametrized tests
  file(INSTALL): Fix file ownership regression when running as root on macOS
  CMake 3.25.3

Kefu Chai (1):
  FindOpenSP: Use pkg-config only as hints for main code path

Marc Chevrier (1):
  FindPython: Policy CMP0007 must be set to NEW