MpvQt: libmpv wrapper for Qt Quick 2/Qml

George Florea Banus georgefb899 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 19:09:51 BST 2023

Hello,

I have created a libmpv wrapper library for qtquick/qml (no widgets)
https://invent.kde.org/georgefb/mpvqt.

I created it mostly because I use mpv in Haruna and other personal projects
and keeping the code in sync got annoying. There are also other kde
projects
using mpv (plasmatube, tokodon, clip) and hopefully it can be of use to
them too.

I am not very good at cmake, especially not when it comes to libraries,
so I'd appreciate if a cmake expert would take a look and point any wrong
or missing things.

I'd also like this to become more official (moved from my personal
repo/namespace),
if that is wanted, the "wanted" part is because mpv can't be built on
Windows with msvc
and mingw is being dropped.

That is all, have a nice day.