sustainability | funding opportunity for a software development project

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Jan 31 14:45:16 GMT 2023

Dear community,

I received notice recently that the German Environment Agency
(Umweltbundesamt, or UBA) will award a contract for the development of a
software application that evaluates the energy consumption of another
software product.

I was contacted to see if KDE would like to develop this software.

If yes, KDE would be proposed to UBA as an interested party.

If you would be interested in working on this, be in touch so I can let
them know KDE should be considered for this project!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
BE4FOSS Project and Community Manager (KDE Eco)

---
KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!

Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social
Mailing list: