GSoC 2023

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 11:20:21 GMT 2023

Hi and welcome!

Do you have a software in particular you'd like to contribute? GSoC is a
program to help new contributors integrate an open source community and
work on softwares they like. So first to know is which softwares in KDE you
like and want to contribute on.
Then, you will need to discuss with the team to know if there are subjects
that you could work on during GSoC.
To answer your question about junior jobs, you can find some in
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=JJ or
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=Junior.
For now, we have few subjects written in
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2023/Ideas but you should not choose one if
it does not interest you.

Cheers,

Johnny