VDG application design sprint?

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Mon Jan 23 23:43:12 GMT 2023

Hi,

I think it would make sense for us to have a VDG sprint of sorts in the
near-ish future. This would allow to discuss some larger design topics
and set a vision for the longer-term future. I believe this is important
for us to be able to work together effectively.

I'd suggest to focus on application design topics, like layout,
structure, and arrangement of apps, and less on things like Plasma and
styles/themes. I'd also suggest to approach this more from a design/UX
PoV and don't let us be driven by implementation details. But these are
just my suggestions that are subject to debate.

Time/place/modality is all to be discussed, I'm mainly writing this to
gauge interest, so if you are interested let me know.

Cheers

Nicolas