requesting a sponsor

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 22 17:20:49 GMT 2023

El diumenge, 22 de gener de 2023, a les 10:40:37 (CET), Brahim B. va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> Project name:
> Max Auto Clicker
>
> Project description:
> Max Auto Clicker is a powerful, free, and open-source auto-clicking
> software for Linux desktops. It can automate mouse clicks with a
> minimal number of keystrokes and is intended to be speedy and
> effective. Additionally, it is very flexible, enabling users to
> program certain hotkeys to initiate clicks or schedule clicks to occur
> at predetermined intervals. Moreover, it has the ability to record a
> series of mouse clicks, and replay them on the screen.
>
> Max Auto Clicker is a great application for automating operations and
> improving workflow productivity on Linux systems because of its
> extensive feature set.
>
> Maintainer/developer:
> Brahim B. (email: bahamida47 at gmail.com)
>
> Official Project website and repository:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/maxautoclicker/
>
> Blog:
> https://maxautoclicker.blogspot.com/
>
> Snapstore:
> https://snapcraft.io/maxautoclicker

The code is written in Pascal?

I'm not 100% against having a Pascal based project in KDE, but I'm wondering
why you're interested in making your project part of KDE given there's very
little synergies that our community would bring to a pascal based code.

Can you please elaborate?

Cheers,
  Albert