Retirement of Capacity

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Jan 17 06:49:18 GMT 2023

On Montag, 16. Januar 2023 18:57:53 CET A. Bikadorov wrote:

> On 15.01.23 07:36, Ben Cooksley wrote:

[...]

> > It would be appreciated if people could please take a look through these sites.
> >
> > For the akademy2xxx.kde.org <http://akademy2xxx.kde.org> sites, it would be nice if we
> > could get their content migrated and incorporated into the new Hugo based akademy.kde.org
> > <http://akademy.kde.org> site, but in the absence of that I will be turning them into
> > static sites
> >
> > Many thanks,
> > Ben
>
> Hi Ben,
>
> krusader.org is just a bunch of static files and does not use any framework. Everything is
> also in Git -> https://invent.kde.org/websites/krusader-org

To my knowledge, this also applies to the kmymoney.org site which was
converted to a static site three years ago. We do use some PHP code to
generate test data and reports but none of them seem to require
specific PHP libraries.

git repo at: https://invent.kde.org/websites/kmymoney-org

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

I'm running on very little sleep and I need to get
to bed before my keyboard becomes my pillow. -- Jeff Green