Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC 2023 open for org applications January 23 - February 7

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:58:35 GMT 2023

 Hi,

Are there people willing to help co-admin this year? For now, we are 3
admins so one more would be nice to share the workload.

I've updated the skeleton wiki page to create the 2023 season:
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2023/Ideas.

Please start discussing among your teams what ideas will be great to have
this year and who is willing to mentor, as the organisation application
date needs to apply between the January 23 - Feb 7, 2023 and we need a wiki
page filled with ideas by then.

More info can be found at
https://opensource.googleblog.com/2022/11/get-ready-for-google-summer-of-code-2023.html

Cheers,