Bringing Cantata under the KDE umbrella?

Heiko Becker heiko.becker at kde.org
Sun Feb 19 15:29:24 GMT 2023

Hi,

Cantata is a Qt based MPD client, which was archived by its original author
[1]. I started some porting to Qt6 but I wondered (and was asked in
#kde-devel today) if it would make sense to move it to KDE's
infrastructure? Despite being archived, it still works quite nicely. And
while there are already a few music players on invent, there is none with
support for MPD.

Would anybody object to bringing it under the KDE umbrella?

Regards,
Heiko

[1] https://github.com/CDrummond/cantata/