Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] GSoC Org Applications are now open (and close Feb 7 1800 UTC)

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 19:42:23 GMT 2023

Hi,

a kind reminder: we need to fill an application in the GSoC website before
the 7th with the ideas page (https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2023/Ideas) and
the mentors count.
For now, we have 5 mentors (and 8 ideas) and we have to write a number in
our application before the 7th (so let's make the deadline this Sunday).
If we only write 5 mentors and we decide of more ideas later, I'm not sure
Google will provide us more slots.

If you want to mentor please reach your team and write an idea with mentors
in the ideas page before the 5th so we can have a clean filled page when
Google checks on it to provide us the number of slots we will ask.

Cheers,

Johnny