GSoC program

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 16:28:35 BST 2023

Hi Abanoub,

I would suggest you to go to the Kalendar room in https://webchat.kde.org/
directly to discuss with the developers as soon as you can.
To create an account, you can follow the page
https://community.kde.org/Matrix.

Note that you'll have to discuss the idea, how you plan to implement it in
a proposal that you have to submit to the
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ website before the April 4th in order
to have a chance to get selected for the idea.

Cheers,

Johnny