kdesrc -- stuck building kwayland

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:55:10 BST 2022

Hi Vlad,

If you mean "update" as Debian package I "can't", since the system was just
upgraded.
It is possible to take a few more recent packages from testing, but I
prefer not to go that way.
I am not ready to change OS either.
Therefore it seems the wisest option to me to wait till you guys update the
CMakeLists.txt.

I will try to compile next week or in 15 days.

Thank you for kdesrc, there are a few quirks but in general it is great we
can try new stuff in a stable system !

bye
Nicola