Copying po/docbook files to repositories nightly

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 09:44:01 BST 2022

Hi,

this is great. For GCompris, we have some stuff to handle translation that
differs from the usual (for example, the po files are in
po/gcompris_<lang>.po, not po/<lang>/gcompris_qt.po). I'll take a look to
harmonise it with the usual.
For the stable branch, we don't plan to do a release before December so it
would be better to not apply it at Akademy (except if the change on
GCompris side is easily backportable but I have to check).

Cheers,

Johnny