How to Set English Language and Chinese Pinyin Sorting Mode at the Same Time

naiveone2@zohomail.com naiveone2 at zohomail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:34:37 BST 2022

Hello,
I want to set the language of KDE to English and keep the Chinese Pinyin sorting style. In another word, sort English and Chinese entries together in alphabetical (pinyin) order as shown in the figure below.

However the sorting mode always follows the language setting, and Chinese entries in Application Launcher list will be classed by character as shown in the figure below.

How can I combine English language and Chinese sorting mode? If there is no solution now, I hope that the function of setting different sorting mode for KDE will be contained in new version.
Looking forward to your early reply.
Sincerely,
Wang