Remove web_module sidebar from network/konqueror

Marius P nmariusp1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 12:43:12 BST 2022

Hello,

If it is OK. I would want to remove the web_module sidebar from
network/konqueror.

https://invent.kde.org/network/konqueror/-/merge_requests/142

Reasons:
* Depends on KHTML.
* This is a feature that was probably written before Mozilla Firefox, in
the days of Mozilla Suite (i.e. the current Mozilla Seamonkey). And Mozilla
Suite had a complex sidebar that could do tens of things. Opera web browser
also had this complex type of a sidebar. I vote that we remove from
Konqueror the sidebar that just displays a website.

Thanks.