Copying po/docbook files to repositories nightly

Alvin Wong alvin at alvinhc.com
Wed Oct 5 17:59:08 BST 2022

Hi,

I notice this has been applied to docs-krita-org <https://invent.kde.org/documentation/docs-krita-org/-/tree/krita/5.1>. However, being a Sphinx doc project it already has a `StaticMessages.sh` script to copy the PO files into the `locale/` directory and "unflatten" the directory layout to what the Sphinx build expects (the files in the l10n SVN tree have the directory layout flattened by mangling the filenames). Now the files are also being copied to the `po/` directory, but in the flattened layout, which in practice are unused duplicated copies. Should we opt-out of this copying step to avoid the duplicated files, or is there a better way to handle this?

By the way, it seems the existing `StaticMessages.sh` copy step is slightly out of sync with the new copy step (the git commits don't have identical diff contents). Is this something to be concerned about?

Best Regards,
Alvin