Copying po/docbook files to repositories nightly

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 2 06:37:26 BST 2022

El divendres, 2 de setembre de 2022, a les 23:24:21 (CEST), Albert Astals Cid
va escriure:
> As you may know, translations for apps don't live in the same place as the
> code for the apps themselves.
>
> This greatly benefits translators but is not awesome for the release
> management side of things since it means that for each release we need to
> not forget to copy the appropriate files to the appropriate place, makes
> tagging somewhat harder, etc.
>
> For a while now we have been running an "experimental" copy-po-qm-docbook-
> back-to-repository in a number of "select" repositories and it seems to have
> worked quite well, you can seem one example in
> https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/alligator/-/commits/master/po
>
> The idea is to enable this for all repositories.

This has now been enabled for master branch and according to scripty logs all
seems to have worked.

Please inspect your repositories and make sure the po files are there where
they should and nothing broke.

Also please make sure you adapt your releasing scripts if you release from
master.

Cheers,
  Albert