Would Scandoc be somthing for Extragear?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Nov 10 11:20:59 GMT 2022

Sune,

On Donnerstag, 10. November 2022 10:31:57 CET Sune Vuorela wrote:

> On 2022-11-10, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
> > I don't know, if you have thought of this when writing invoices. Include
> > an EPC QR (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPC-QR-Code) on the invoice. I am
> > thinking about adding a webcam interface so that KMyMoney can use it to
> > read the QR code and use the data to fill out the form for online payments
> > that KMyMoney already has. Or even use the PDF file as input an pull out
> > the QR code. That would improve productivity I think. I know, a bit off
> > topic here.
>
> libprison and itinerary application might help you in this; they should
> together have the features to both read barcodes from pdf's, from webcam
> and generate barcodes.

Thanks for mentioning, I am aware of that. Generating would be something
more in the area of Kraft and printing invoices. I know that itinerary
uses the libs I looked into for KMyMoney and will contact Volker if I am
ready to play with it. Time is the limiting factor (as usual).

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Q: How do you make a water bed more bouncy? A: Fill it with spring water!