Would Scandoc be somthing for Extragear?

Klaas Freitag freitag at kde.org
Wed Nov 9 19:59:15 GMT 2022

Am 09.11.22 um 20:22 schrieb Nate Graham:
Hello,

very interesting, seems we had a similar idea.

I wanted it even simpler for the every day office with one (and exactly
one) scanner - with less options for (pot. confused) users.
I wrote a tool called PDF Quirk: https://dragotin.github.io/quirksite/

It is also in production for quite some time with good success.

regards,
Klaas