Approval request for feature idea

samuel ammonius sfammonius at gmail.com
Mon May 30 01:33:56 BST 2022

I wanted to submit a feature for kde that would allow users to set the
application style to a qstylesheet file (style.qss for example). This
feature would greatly increase the amount of themes available for KDE, make
it possible for users to tweak themes themselves, and make it easier to
include custom icons/images with themes if necessary by using the url()
function in the stylesheet. It would also make it easier for experienced
developers who can make KDE themes in C++ to make multiple, more complex
themes in less time. The feature would also be very easy to make and would
probably take less than 1 Megabyte of total storage.

I originally wanted to submit this as a project in Google summer of code,
but I missed the deadline for applying. Who should I contact to get
approval for this before submitting a pull request?