NetworkManagerQt

Kovour, Sathyanarayana sathyanarayana_kovour at baxter.com
Fri May 27 16:35:48 BST 2022

Hi

My name is Sathya Kovour, I am part of Baxter International, a medical device manufacturer.
We come across NetworkManagerQt https://marketplace.qt.io/products/networkmanagerqt, and we have a few questions while we are making decision to use this very convenient modules in our project.

  *   As per above link this project is accessible for us with LGPL v2.1+.  According to our legal department this is very restrictive for our distribution scenarios.  I am wondering if you offer any additional licenses for this project to be used in our commercial setup without copy left clause.
  *   I understand Linux Network Manager 1.16 support WPA3, does NetworkManagerQt enables us to use WPA3 capabilities if we have a compatible network manager installed on our embedded system?

A quick reply is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sathya