KDE Incubator: Telly Skout Sponsor

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri May 6 14:41:48 BST 2022

El divendres, 6 de maig de 2022, a les 13:53:06 (CEST), Jonathan Riddell va escriure:
> Hi, this app looks great.  I don't think there's a need for any formal
> Incubation process, that's for when an app has already been part of another
> development community and infrastructure and that all needs moved over.  if
> you've just developed this in KDE then great, stay within KDE.

I think you may have not looked at the URL enough.

This does needs incubation, he's just developing it in a private repository, but he doesn't have a KDE Developer account. Without a KDE Developer account we can't move this out of https://invent.kde.org/plata/ to something like https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/ or whatever would make sense since he'd lose commit access when the move happened.

Cheers,
  Albert