The KDE Patchset Collection has been rebased on top of Qt 5.15.3

Heiko Becker heiko.becker at kde.org
Sun Mar 6 19:03:09 GMT 2022

On Sunday, 6 March 2022 19:32:57 CET, Neal Gompa wrote:
> This whole thing has been a terrible mess and it's extremely
> frustrating. It's caused problems for the development of the last
> couple of Fedora releases, too.

Can we scale back the language please? I get that you're not happy, but
calling the work of volunteers a terrible mess most likely won't motivate
them any further and it isn't respectful at all.

Furthermore, wearing my packager hat, I really disagree. I'm quite happy
that
I don't have to hunt Qt patches myself.

Regards,
Heiko