[ANNOUNCE] CMake 3.21.6 available for download

John Parent john.parent at kitware.com
Fri Mar 4 21:00:00 GMT 2022

  We are pleased to announce that CMake 3.21.6 is now available for
download.

Please use the latest release from our download page:
  https://cmake.org/download/

Thanks for your support!

Changes made since CMake 3.21.5:

Brad King (4):
  Intel: Add dependencies on system header files on Windows
  FindThreads: Revert "Honor THREADS_PREFER_PTHREAD_FLAG when ... in libc"
  BinUtils: Avoid llvm-ar on Apple platforms
  CMake 3.21.6

Heiko Thiel (1):
  Help: Add MSVC_TOOLSET_VERSION value for v143 toolset

William R. Dieter (1):
  IntelLLVM: Add dependencies on system header files on Windows