Request to bump QT_MIN_VERSION to 5.15.2 for whole Plasma

Ömer Fadıl USTA omerusta at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:13:01 BST 2022

Thank you for deciding to bump to 5.15.2 . That `Konsole` MR example was
just a living example. I know that Konsole is not part of Plasma projects
but KDE Gears
 but i give it as an example how might new contributors think that 5.15.0
and 5.15.2 api compatible but actually aren't. [ adding new methods without
increasing minor version]
But it looks like my example confuses you and I am sorry about that.

Thank you

Ömer Fadıl Usta
PGP key : 0xfd11561976b1690b
about.me/omerusta