Missing product versions in Bugzilla

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jul 29 18:12:48 BST 2022

El divendres, 29 de juliol de 2022, a les 15:40:52 (CEST), David Hurka va
escriure:
> > [...]
>
> A bug reporter just noticed that Okular is missing several versions in
> Bugzilla.
> Okular used versions like 0.1.2 and 1.2.3, and only recently started to use
> 20.12.0 etc.
> Now, only the versions from 20.12.0 on are available.
> Is this related to the fixes you have just done to product versions in
> Bugzilla?

No, that is related to the fact that we disable ancient versions, if someone
is running such an old version they must go away, update to something newer
and don't bother us with things that are potentially fixed.

The only versions open for bur reporting in okular are >= 20.12.0

> In this case 1.10.70 (the alpha version for 20.08) is missing.

Well that one is particularly missing, but why would anyone want to report a
bug against an ancient alpha?

Cheers,
  Albert