akonadi won't start

Robert Voinea rvoinea at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 08:31:00 BST 2022

Hello

I have encountered the same situation some time ago.
I'm on Archlinux and it happened after an update of mariadb.

If you try to start mysqld by hand, you'll see that it is trying to open a
file that is not there.
Creating that file allowed mysqld to start.
I can't remember the name of that file though... and it had nothing to do with
mysqld.conf

--
Robert Voinea
Software Engineer

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
(Elbert Hubbard)