Updates to sysadmin/repo-metadata - project topics

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:40:18 GMT 2022

It turns out the syncing of topics is giving this error, I guess it
doesn't like "Qt" as a topic:

422 {"message": "Validation Failed", "errors": ["Topics must start
with a lowercase letter or number, consist of 35 characters or less,
and can include hyphens."], "documentation_url": "https://docs.git
hub.com/rest/reference/repos#replace-all-repository-topics"}

And since the hook fails after getting the error, it doesn't even push
the commits...

--
Nicolás