Unknown protocol "konq"

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Dec 27 18:58:28 GMT 2022

Am 27.12.22 um 19:49 schrieb Nate Graham:
> On 12/27/22 11:26, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> but given i use konqueror only as filemanager because dolphin with the
>> lack of bookmarks is a joke
>
> Dolphin has bookmarks, FWIW: https://i.imgur.com/ylXHTBf.jpg

OK, in the meantime it seem to have bookmarks which are empty while i
was able at least to copy my tons of existing bookmakrs for all sort of
local and remote points after it was ported to KF5 (hopefully KF5 to KF6
will work smarter and not again start evvery ported application with all
settings lost)

but it still appears like a stripped down konqueror for simple minded users

that starts with CTRL+F and a childish filter instead kfind

i didn't understand dolphin introduction at all back in the days and i
still don't