Proposal Vncscreen app

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 11 23:28:56 GMT 2022

El dissabte, 3 de desembre de 2022, a les 22:20:26 (CET), marcellodgl va
escriure:
>    Hallo
>
>    I want to propose to the kde staff a new app called Vncscreen whose role
> is a Remote desktop application for Kirigami KDE based on VNC standard.

As a suggestion for the future, If you want something to be part of KDE, don't
add code comments in Italian.

>    His function in particular for mobile device is to control remote screen
> through touch gesture of movement and pinch.
>
>    The app is stored in the invent.kde repository on the url:
>
>    https://invent.kde.org/marcellodgl/vnc-screen
>
>    where are detailed description and source.
>
>    The app run on desktop and plasma-mobile, and is tested on android os.

How much of the code is copied from krdc? It's not great that code gets
copied, when we copy stuff, usually fixes don't travel back and forth.

I'm personally busy already with the incubation of libpercentualcolor, but
we're getting close to be done, if no one has answered you I will ping you
about this app.

Cheers,
  Albert