Gitlab CI Dashboards and retirement of build.kde.org

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Aug 27 10:44:47 BST 2022

Hi all,

This evening I completed the necessary setup required to complete our
Gitlab CI dashboards, which can now be found at
https://metrics.kde.org/dashboards/f/aNxvXJW4k/gitlab-ci (KDE Developer
account login required)

These allow any developer to get a view on the current CI status of
projects and groups of projects on a branch and platform basis - and should
hopefully provide useful insight into the overall status that can currently
be obtained from Jenkins.

As this was the last thing holding us back from shutting down build.kde.org,
i'd like to proceed with retiring and shutting down build.kde.org as soon
as possible so the capacity it occupies can be released and reallocated to
Gitlab.

If anyone would like to experiment with customised views for their own
purposes (where the above provided ones are insufficient) please file a
Sysadmin ticket.

Please let me know if there are any questions on the above.

Thanks,
Ben