New releases for bugfixes

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Fri Aug 26 10:41:31 BST 2022

As a distro packaging it's much easier and more reliable to just let the
new version get added automatically to our builds.  As a release manager it
shouldn't be any harder to automate making a new bugfix release.  I do this
already for Plasma when requested.  It should be the default method.

Jonathan