GSoc Contribution

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Apr 18 18:38:59 BST 2022

El dissabte, 16 d’abril de 2022, a les 20:18:00 (CEST), Sreya va escriure:
> Hi. This is Sreya Srungarapu,

Hi

> I am a second year Computer Science and Engineering Undergraduate at CMR
> College of Engineering and Technology, India.
> I am actively looking for some good GSoC organizations to contribute. I am
> good at C++. I had a look at all the ideas under the KDE Community and
> found 'Improve Okular for Android' quite interesting.

Good

> Please guide me how
> to begin, what all measures are to be taken and how this project works in
> brief.

The description of the project is there on the wiki page, the rest of the work needs to be done by you, this is something *you* do and we mentor/help.

If you have more precise questions we will do our best to answer then, but "guide me" is not what GSOC is about.

Cheers,
  Albert