Rollout of Gitlab CI

David Hurka david.hurka at mailbox.org
Thu Sep 30 22:39:40 BST 2021

On Thursday, September 30, 2021 10:12:35 PM CEST Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Does this means we can no longer have interesting CI like
>   "install this special distro that has openssl3 so that the QCA code
> doesn't regress" or
>   "install this old Ubuntu since we still want to code to build in an older
> Qt version" ?

Yeah, the “GitLab CI” that comes with GitLab will probably stay, and just the
CI templates in the sysadmin repositories will be removed?

.gitlab-ci.yml allows to define quite flexible scenarios, but most KDE
repositories which I have seen just include a few templates from the sysadmin
repositories, so I assume you are talking about the latter. :)

> Cheers,
>   Albert
>
> > Thanks,
> > Ben