Gitlab CI help

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Thu Sep 30 10:50:14 BST 2021

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 10:03 PM Tobias Leupold <tl at l3u.de> wrote:

> Hi list :-)

Hi Tobias,

> Please be merciful, I'm completely new to CI and never used GItLab CI
> before ;-)
>
> I tried to setup CI for KGeoTag. I added a .kde-ci.yml and a
> .gitlab-ci.yml
> file, but the resulting build fails:
>
> https://invent.kde.org/graphics/kgeotag/-/jobs/134843
>
> I don't really know what's wrong or where to start fixing this ... would
> anybody be so kind to give me a hint about what's wrong?

You have a dependency on a non-Frameworks project, which the system is
currently not setup to handle.

    'graphics/libkexiv2': '@stable'
    'education/marble': '@stable'

One of the pending items on the list of 'todos' is to make the system
handle missing dependencies better in terms of the error message it
provides.

I'm afraid you'll need to wait until we're ready to rollout seed builds of
non-Frameworks projects.

> Thanks a lot!
>
> Cheers, Tobias

Cheers,