Wallpaper idea

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Sep 22 21:40:12 BST 2021

El diumenge, 19 de setembre de 2021, a les 2:02:20 (CEST), oldschoolcowboy va escriure:
> I have an idea for a wallpaper plugin. I also have never done anything like this. I have no idea where or how to start. Will someone be willing to point me to a starting point so I can start learning?

To create a wallpaper for plasma you need to implement a Plasma/Wallpaper type plugin

There are a few of them you can get inspiration from

https://invent.kde.org/education/marble/-/tree/master/src/plasma/wallpapers/worldmap
https://invent.kde.org/plasma/kdeplasma-addons/-/tree/master/wallpapers

I'm CC'in plasma-devle that may give you more pointers

Cheers,
  Albert