KDE development on main laptop

Ömer Fadıl USTA omerusta at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 17:17:46 BST 2021

just create a new user and build kde with kdesrc-build it wont effect your
systemwide settings/applications/libraries/frameworks or your other user
accounts. whenever you are logging in just select kde-dev session as
X11/wayland development (or whatever you created for your kde development
account) and use newly build kde and when you need stable use your previous
account with X11/wayland (not development) session.
it is easier than explaining, if you need help just visit librechat irc
#kde-devel channel