KDE Incubator Project Application

Frank Pereny fjpereny at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:58:21 GMT 2021

Hello KDE Team,
I am interested in bringing my project to the KDE family.  I am requesting
a sponsor, please allow me to introduce the project below.

*Project Name: *Converter

*Description & Vision:   *Konverter is a free, flexible and extensible
engineering and scientific unit converter. It features a large library
built-in conversion tables and allows users to quickly and easily create
custom units and conversions. Easily create and share data tables. All data
is stored in an easy to understand CSV (comma separated value) format that
can be edited with any spreadsheet or text-editing software.

*Project Screenshot:*
[image: konverter-main-window.png]

*Project License: *Konverter is licensed under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 3, 29 June 2007.

*Project Language Development: *The project was developed completely with
C++ and Qt libraries.

*Current GitHub Location: *https://github.com/fjpereny/konverter

*Team Members:*
Frank Pereny (fjpereny at gmail.com)

*Plan:*
My plan is to migrate the source code and information from GitHub to
invent.kde.org to meet the KDE Manifesto requirements.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments regarding this
Incubator request.  Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Frank Pereny