Announcing General Availability of Gitlab CI for Linux, FreeBSD and Android

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 29 12:58:46 GMT 2021

KDE Gear stuff doesn't have "@stable" in CI yet, note that i wrote "@same"
instead,  that will make you use keviv2 master for your master branch, that
maybe is not what you want, but it will work, and given that kexiv2 doesn't
change that much it's probably fine anyway.

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S. sorry for top posting, am on phone

El dl., 29 de nov. 2021, 13:19, Tobias Leupold <tl at l3u.de> va escriure: