Announcing General Availability of Gitlab CI for Linux, FreeBSD and Android

Tobias Leupold tl at l3u.de
Mon Nov 29 11:16:12 GMT 2021

Hi list :-)

Sorry in advance for bothering you again about KGeoTag, but I still can't get
it to work (which is most probably my fault, I'm still a CI n00b).

I tried again with what I did some time ago, and it failed due to missing
dependencies (cf. https://invent.kde.org/graphics/kgeotag/-/jobs/163441 ). I
first thought this is still caused by Marble being not available, but only
Frameworks libs, but then I saw that such a dependency should be referenced by
e.g. 'kde/education/marble', not only 'education/marble'.

I then tried again, but now, libkexiv2 isn't found, cf.
https://invent.kde.org/graphics/kgeotag/-/jobs/164537

What am I missing?

Also: Would/will it be possible to build on another system than Suse
Tumbleweed, e.g. on Debian stable?

Thanks for all help and sorry again for the noise ...

Cheers, Tobias