sub: getting started with KDE community

Sy Sagar sysagar07 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 05:41:16 GMT 2021

Hi, I am a first year college student and new to the open source community
; I am interested in the KDE community projects and want to genuinely
contribute to it. I have an intermediate knowledge of C++ and have recently
been into DSA ( link list , stacks, queues,  arrays, trees , some parts of
graph). Please guide me to the right path as per my skills so that I can
begin working efficiently in any project development and learn more in my
journey of contribution in the open source community. Thank you!