Any interest in a batch file renamer in KIO?

Nomen Luni nomen.luni at gmx.us
Wed May 19 16:10:32 BST 2021

I can't remember if KRename comes pre-installed in Neon? If not, doing
so would increase discoverability- which may filter to other
distributions. Also, the Dolphin service menu entry appears as 'Rename
with KRename,' which IMO could do with changing. 'Batch rename,' or
'Bulk rename' would be much more aesthetic and meaningful to the average
user, IMO.