Any interest in a batch file renamer in KIO?

Chinmoy Pradhan chinmoyrp65 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 16:26:29 BST 2021

Hi,

A few years back I worked on a BatchRenameJob for KIO[1]. From a cursory
glance yours seems to have more features.

Can you have a look at BatchRenameJob and see if you could add the features
there?
Or are we talking about two different things here?

Regards,
Chinmoy

[1]:
https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kio/-/blob/master/src/core/batchrenamejob.h