Exiv2 project submission to the KDE community

alexander.esseling@googlemail.com alexander.esseling at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 07:23:19 GMT 2021

Dear Ben & Johannes,
Thanks for your replies! In our current situation it would definitely be
helpful and much appreciated if there would be a tool available supporting
the move into the KDE environment.  As there is notimmediate need to move
everything to the KDE community, we would be more than happy if you would
take the time you need to set up the required infrastructure. Once this
topic has been resolved, Robin & I can discuss with the team who will be
supporting this move. Currently, we are working with full steam towards the
next release of Exiv2 (v.027.4).
Kind regards,
Alex & Robin