panoview Sponsor Request

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Mar 3 11:06:45 GMT 2021

Hi Samual, this looks like a fun project there.  It's not clear what you're
asking for in this e-mail.

"It's a requirement for this to be hosted using Free Software tools" it's
not clear where this requirement you say is from or why you've come to us.

While it would be possible for KDE to incubate and host the project we do
require projects to use similar technologies, so it would need to use Qt
and cmake for example.  We don't tend to host primarily command line apps
unless they are supporting our graphical tools, but I can see the panoramic
viewing might be nice additions for some of our photography and image apps
such as gwenview or digikam.

Jonathan