Progress is good for us but bad for documentation

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Wed Jun 30 23:03:44 BST 2021

Hi everyone,

thank you for your input and sorry it took me a while to reply.

For now I have created a list of issues on gitlab to be reminded.
https://invent.kde.org/teams/documentation/sprints/-/issues

Some issues I started to investigate but was struck by kapidox_generate
being broken on my local machine. This is now addressed and will
hopefully be fixed soon. :)

Others like the KXmlGui ones I reply to here, I will play through at
some point and look what I can do to fill some holes.

Feel free to add issues to the issues list as you stumble over them.

Cheers,
Frederik