Can we get tags and tarballs for the KDE Qt patch collection

Ömer Fadıl USTA omerusta at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 23:35:35 BST 2021

Please don't get me wrong but naming these patches under name of KDE will
make people confuse.
That will lead people to think that it is just KDE-related. So my
suggestion is naming is something like
qt-15.3-communityN that will let everyone take these patches whether if
they are using KDE or not.

Ömer Fadıl Usta
PGP key : 0xfd11561976b1690b
about.me/omerusta