Can we get tags and tarballs for the KDE Qt patch collection

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Tue Jun 8 14:04:20 BST 2021

On 6/8/21 5:20 AM, David Redondo wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 8. Juni 2021, 12:51:35 CEST schrieb Neal Gompa:
>> You *already* are using version numbers and bumped it to 5.15.3:
>> https://blog.neon.kde.org/2021/06/04/kde-neons-qt-is-now-built-from-kdes-git
>> -branches/
> KDE did not bump the version number, the 5.15 (and kde/5.15) branch contains
> the commits from
> TQtC that increased the version number before it was closed.
>
> David

That being the case, what is the problem with us tagging it as 5.15.3?
We would not be using our own version number but rather the one set by
upstream. If the issue is one of not wanting to mislead people into
thinking that this is some kind of officially sanctioned thing, could it
be something like "5.15.3-kde-patches"?

Nate